Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header Image not showing

Old Jul 24, 2010, 10:51 PM
socalfusions

18 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Header Image not showing

After using Jasc paint shop pro on another computer to edit an image that I liked, I sent it to my current computer and uploaded it via ftp only to have it not show up at all.

The image works fine when I click on its jpeg icon on my desktop but for some reason won't show up. I resized it to 1545 width by 550 height so that it would reach across the screen horizontally.
Old Jul 25, 2010, 12:40 AM
socalfusions

18 posts · Jul 2010
Just saw the sticky for this, solved.