Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

center column text width too small

Old Jul 4, 2010, 07:30 PM
gwpad

28 posts · Jan 2010
the center text width is 250px. Does anyone know where the setting is to fix the width? I made the column set to 500px, but the content is still 250. I tried looking through every setting for the theme and couldnt find anything that affected this column. Please help.
Old Jul 4, 2010, 08:58 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The width of the center is defined by the Layout WIDTH and type in ATO>Style & Configure LAYOUT. Minus any width you have on the sidebars.

I don't know what you mean when you say the center text width is set to 250px and center column width to 500px.
Old Jul 4, 2010, 09:39 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You have the right inner sidebar set to show. Just uncheck all the boxes for that sidebar in ATO>Style & Configure SIDEBARS. That sidebar is set to show in the default install for some of the later versions of Atahualpa but will probably be turned off going forward. It's been something many have missed.