Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme » New Versions & Updates »

PATCH 113-03: Using 'the_content()' in a virtual template may incorrect results

Old Jan 6, 2013, 02:07 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This patch is included in PATCH 113-06

If you use 'the_content();' in a virtual template you may see the post text from one post wth the title from another or you may put the server in a loop or exceed the allowed memory.

The following patch fixs this issue

edit the file 'montezuma/includes/parse_php.php' and change line 35 from
HTML Code:
		if (have_posts()) 
to
HTML Code:
		if ((is_single() OR is_page()) AND have_posts())
or download the attached file (which has the fix applied) and using FTP, replace the existing 'parse_php.php' file in the 'includes' sub-folder in the theme

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 13, 2013 at 03:52 PM.