Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

ITALIAN LANGUAGE - moving file it_IT.mo to Atahualpa main folder

Old Apr 20, 2012, 07:48 AM
daniele

3 posts · Apr 2012
Hi everybody, first post!
A total novice of wordpress and a complete primitive with computers.

But I CAN cut and paste a file. However, when attempting to add the file it_IT.mo to the main Atahualpa folder I see a red no-access circle indicating clearly that the operation is not allowed. I saw www.gidibao.net instructions and followed but it doesn't work for the reason above.

I wonder wheter somebody, even in another language, has had the same problem?

Many thanks
Daniele
Old Apr 20, 2012, 07:58 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
how are you doing the copy of the file?
are you using an FTP program?
Do your FTP ID have permission to access that folder?
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:06 AM
daniele

3 posts · Apr 2012
Hi
thanks for your reply

I have no idea. As said I have zero knowledge of computers.

I managed to enter my hostgator cpanel just following general info from another site and went on wp.content and then themes and the atahualpa and tried to drag the file there directly from my desktop.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:14 AM
daniele

3 posts · Apr 2012
ps
i seem to remember having used something called filezilla when following instructions to install wp (from a course).

I have now downloaded filezilla again but they ask me all these things:

host
username
password
port

i dont know where to get them from. Is it from hostgator that is my host?

Thanks
Old Apr 20, 2012, 01:04 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
All that is information you get from your host