Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Blogtitle Font-family CSS

Old Dec 6, 2009, 10:06 AM
AndyF

1 posts · Dec 2009
I fixed this problem. Sorry I even brought it up, in fact. I was inserting my CSS in the HTML inserts section. I'm just an idiot. :{

I'm trying to change to the blogtitle font to no avail.

The embedded CSS styles for blogtitle are as follows:
h1.blogtitle,h2.blogtitle{ display:block;margin:40px 0px 0px 350px;font-family:helvetica,sans-serif;padding:0;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:1.0em;font-size:360%;font-smooth:always}h1.blogtitle a:link,h1.blogtitle a:visited,h1.blogtitle a:active,h2.blogtitle a:link,h2.blogtitle a:visited,h2.blogtitle a:active{ text-decoration:none;color:#FFFFFF;font-weight:normal;font-smooth:always}h1.blogtitle a:hover,h2.blogtitle a:hover{ text-decoration:none;color:#AAAAAA;font-weight:normal}

I tried using CSS inserts but it made no difference whatsoever.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andy

Last edited by AndyF; Dec 6, 2009 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Found problem: fixed it!