Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Odd page formating

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 19, 2014, 12:22 PM
Marci

17 posts · Mar 2014
SW Wisconsin
[SOLVED] Odd page formating

Hi!
I'm new to the forum and have searched for this answer, but didn't see anything like this.

I just switched my site to Atahualpa and am working thru many issues. One that I cannot figure out is the page formatting. When I'm editing pages or posts that were created prior to switching themes, the text area run underneath the right sidebar (where it has headers of Publish, Page Attributes, etc.). The page looks fine when viewing the site (www.driftlessprairies.org) and is fine when adding new pages. This causes problems when I need to edit as I cannot access the words that are "under" the right sidebar.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Marci

Last edited by lmilesw; Mar 21, 2014 at 03:03 PM.