Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Center column when viewed by mobile device or iPad becomes distorted

Old Feb 16, 2012, 01:30 PM
Chadvk

2 posts · Feb 2012
The location of my posts in the center column with associated pictures and videos becomes distorted and overlaps into the sidebars when viewed on mobile device. www.ultimatebulldogfan.com. Please help
Old Feb 16, 2012, 02:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you have the same issue when you make a browser window smaller - look at the bottom of the screen.

It looks like you are displaying the videos in an iframe and have given them a fixed width (560px), yet you have designed your site so the page can be smaller than that width

Try setting a minimum width at ato->Style & configure LAYOUT
Old Feb 16, 2012, 03:08 PM
Chadvk

2 posts · Feb 2012
Changed it like you advised, still no luck.
Old Feb 16, 2012, 04:28 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
THen you need to find a way to make the iframe a variable width - try setting the width to 100%