Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Mobile (iphone/ipad) not clicking drop down page/category links

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 12, 2013, 01:46 PM
santa145

2 posts · Feb 2013
Red face Mobile (iphone/ipad) not clicking drop down page/category links

Hi

I have had a good search and cannot find the answer so I'm hoping someone might be able to help!

Basically on my site www.e-venting.co.uk when there are sub pages or categories when viewed on an iphone or ipad neither the parent or sub pages can be clicked and therefore accessed.

I would prefer not to use a mobile specific theme especially for iPad use so hoping there is a work around?

I have searched through all the normal setting in the theme options and cannot find anything that may be causing the problem.

Thanks