Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] In which file to manually paste alternative style settings?

Old Aug 10, 2011, 02:08 AM
valsouza

7 posts · Mar 2011
Help [SOLVED] In which file to manually paste alternative style settings?

For reasons too convoluted to explain here, my blog got messed up after upgrade to Wordpress 3.2.1 and Atahualpa 3.6.7

I am unable to rollback to Wordpress 3.1 (which worked fine), because of database issues.

I have reloaded Atahualpa 3.6.4, since that worked well for me, but it's now running on WP 3.2.1.

I require to reload the style settings provided by ata-round.txt.

Since the "Upload & Import Atahualpa Settings file" option does not seem to work any more (and there is no provision in 3.6.4 to cut-paste settings), I need to MANUALLY cut and paste the ata-round.txt into some ata file.

Could someone please tell me in which ata file and what point in the file I should do this?

Thank you.
Old Aug 10, 2011, 05:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Most of the time I have to do the import twice to see the green confirmation message. Make sure to hit the 'Save' button after getting the confirmation message.

If you can't import at all, something else is 'wrong'.

If you want to manually copy the items, you will need two copies of wordpress running and two browsers and go thru all options and copy/paste and then save the options.
Old Aug 12, 2011, 01:57 AM
valsouza

7 posts · Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
Most of the time I have to do the import twice to see the green confirmation message. Make sure to hit the 'Save' button after getting the confirmation message.

If you can't import at all, something else is 'wrong'.

If you want to manually copy the items, you will need two copies of wordpress running and two browsers and go thru all options and copy/paste and then save the options.
Thank you for your response, Juggledad.

In the time between posting the query and receiving your reply I discovered (after much grief) that my woes were being caused by a missing php closing tag ( "?>" ) in my custom-widget code.

I am now working with Atahualpa 3.6.7 on Wordpress 3.2.1 without any (apparent) problems.

Did not get a chance to check whether the Import settings function of Ata 3.6.4 works with WP 3.2.1. I guess it should.

Thank you.

- Val Souza
www.saligaoserenade.com [redesign in progress]