Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] search box bug?

Old May 23, 2011, 03:16 PM
singledudetravel

35 posts · Jan 2011
I removed the search box from the default position (or at least tried to) so that I could move to the side. However, a tiny portion is still displaying off to the top far right and its creating an unsightly (and unnecessary) scroll bar at the bottom. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks.

see screen shot here: http://www.singledudetravel.com/ss1.jpg
Old May 23, 2011, 04:20 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
How did you "remove" it? There is a setting in the theme options to not show the search field.
Old May 23, 2011, 04:21 PM
singledudetravel

35 posts · Jan 2011
It was so long ago I really dont remember. Can you clue me in as to where that setting is so I can check it? Thanks.
Old May 23, 2011, 04:24 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
ATO>Style & edit Header Area
Old May 23, 2011, 04:34 PM
singledudetravel

35 posts · Jan 2011
I guess when I disabled I somehow missed that there was a Show yes/no option and i just made the dimensions zero pixels but that didnt work (obviously). After disabling it now it works fine (as in its completely hidden). Thanks.