Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Menu transparent and over the header image

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 15, 2011, 02:05 PM
samueljustice00

6 posts · Jun 2011
[SOLVED] Menu transparent and over the header image

Hey guys,
I'm at wits end, I've searched the forum and the web and am having no luck.
Currently the site looks like http://interactivesoundresource.com/orion/

What I want is the menu to sit on top of the header image, be transparent and be to the right. Just like www.supergiantgames.com, I can add the darker gradient to the header image.

And while I'm at it, how do I bring the entire site down by 10-20px?
Any help is hugely appreciated!