Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Print styling

Old Nov 23, 2009, 09:04 AM
Capricorn20

1 posts · Sep 2009
I'm currently using Atahualpa 3.4.2 on WP 2.8.6 and am having some major issues with styling the print output. Before I used Atahualpa I was able to dump the normal CSS into Bunny's plugin and this made me a print.css style that printed the page exactly as see on screen.

The only big additions I have made is that I have added Joomla FPSS block to the top of the page and a fly out CSS menu to a widget on the column. I have read about adding WP-Print and adding this to the footer on the posts. It was worth a try but unfortunately it sends you to the url/post/print which then says it doesn't exist!

I would like to use the built into the browser print functionality rather than have links to print all over the place.

My site that I'm having issues with is http://www.visioncritical.co.uk

Many thanks.