Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

[SOLVED] Ordered lists & unordered lists overlapping neighboring pictures

Old Oct 11, 2009, 07:15 PM
Smilesbypayet

4 posts · Sep 2009
Here's a link to 1 page where it's happening, and I don't know if I need to change something in the CSS for the margin or padding for either ol's or ul's. Can someone help?

http://thecharlottedentist.com/about

It just looks kinda weird having the lists like that.

Thanks!
Old Oct 12, 2009, 02:13 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I can't figure out why th eOL does that, but you can get around it with the following. replacy your <ol> with a <dl>
HTML Code:
	<dl>
		<dt>&nbsp;&nbsp;1. I love what I do.
		<dt>&nbsp;&nbsp;2. I get to help people every single day.
	</dl>
Old Oct 13, 2009, 07:33 PM
Smilesbypayet

4 posts · Sep 2009
Worked perfectly! Thanks. I wasn't familiar with that HTML - will have to look it up. I'm still very new at this whole Wordpress and web design thing.