Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Static posts page not working

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 6, 2011, 05:25 PM
sawyerjw

24 posts · Dec 2010
Eastern PA, USA
Static posts page not working

I'm using Atahualpa 3.6.4 and have specified a static home page and a static posts page. The home page works fine, as do all the other pages except the static posts page. When I click on the page designated as the static posts page, I get a completely unformatted version of the home page. If I switch to Twenty-Eleven everything works as expected, i.e. the few existing posts show up on the page designated as the static posts page. So, the problem is obviously a "feature" of 3.6.4.

I have applied all the bug fixes and disabled all plugins and the problem persists. Is this a known issue, and if so, is there a workaround?

http://chontest.com/hvpa

The Announcements/Surveys page is the one designated as the static posts page under Settings | Reading.