Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

header bar, Page Menu, Footer text and more

Old Oct 26, 2010, 05:37 PM
Cathy131

30 posts · Nov 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Hi there
Just created a new webpage and I’m hoping to get lots of questions answered:

1. How do I get rid of the grey line under the header image?
2. Move the Page menu to the bottom of all pages?
3. Replace the ‘Powered with Wordpress……’ line in the footer with other text?
4. Include ‘followme’ icons for Facebook and LinkedIn above the header image on the right of the screen
5. Center the ‘Book Now’ Widget in the right column of the page

If anyone knows how to reduce the height of my table rows, while keeping the images intact, that would be really helpful too!

Cheers
Cathy
Old Oct 27, 2010, 05:42 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1. How do I get rid of the grey line under the header image?
It's the styling for the post - 'border-top:4px solid #EEEEEE;' see ato->->POST Container

2. Move the Page menu to the bottom of all pages?
You will have to create a new widget area and then locate a widget that gives you the type of menu you want. Do a google search on 'wordpress menu plugin' and try out some.

3. Replace the ‘Powered with Wordpress……’ line in the footer with other text?
directions are in the 'Tutorials' section of the 'Gold' forums - a minimum $20 donation gets you access to the Gold forums

4. Include ‘followme’ icons for Facebook and LinkedIn above the header image on the right of the screen
look for a plugin and add the code to the header configuration option

5. Center the ‘Book Now’ Widget in the right column of the page
this might not be possible since pages can be a variable hight. You could set a margin-top and margin-bottom each to 50% and see what it looks like