Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Fresh Install Breaks

Old Sep 30, 2010, 11:40 AM
schristo

2 posts · Sep 2010
Vancouver, Canada
Fresh Install Breaks

Just installed 3.5.3, fresh install, from scratch, and the site is completely broken. Have re-upped files twice and still no luck. Any idea what's gone wrong? www.thepaperworksite.com

All my other themes work fine.
Old Sep 30, 2010, 12:41 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Go to ATO>Export/Import Setting and hit the "Delete bfa_ata4" button. You only should hit the button once.
Old Oct 1, 2010, 10:02 AM
schristo

2 posts · Sep 2010
Vancouver, Canada
Thank you Larry, worked perfectly, looks good, looking forward to exploring this new theme.