Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] problem with hover effect in anchor link destination

Old Oct 16, 2009, 02:34 PM
hiccupgirl

4 posts · Jul 2009
I'm creating a few pages that will have anchor links (I think that's the right term, where I am linking to something on the same page). Unfortunately, the destination link text shows the "hover" effects. I have created a new class in a CSS insert .anchorlink, but can't get the text to change when I put in code like "text-decoration: none" or "font-weight: normal."

All I can get it to do is change the non-hover text color (currently green for experimenting)

Can anyone help? You can see what I mean at my page that I'm working on:

http://melissabogar.com/?page_id=52. Click on any of the links at the top of that page, and then hover over the destination text.

Thanks so much!
Old Oct 16, 2009, 06:25 PM
hiccupgirl

4 posts · Jul 2009
after playing around with it for what seems like forever, I finally figured it out by using the following CSS insert

.anchorlink:hover {
text-decoration: none;
font-weight: normal;
}