Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Padding issue in submenu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 25, 2012, 02:40 PM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
Padding issue in submenu

I have added a right padding to my menu items so that it will space them out on the menu bar. This is fine, except for my submenus, which is inheriting that trait. I have a color change on hover and the link state color is displaying under the hover color. I've tried adding the padding to the hover state, but it's not working.

How can I either get rid of the padding on the submenu, or add it to the hover state so the correct color will show all the way across the submenu?

Also, I am using the custom menu feature in Wordpress, instead of Atahualpa's menu feature, and so the drop down arrows have disappeared in the main menu, indicating which items have a drop down. Is there a way to get these arrows back?

URL is www.tmpranchrodeo.org.

I am using the most recent versions of both Atahualpa and Wordpress.

Thank you!