Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Add date to menu bar

Old Mar 6, 2010, 12:54 PM
wordpressed

1 posts · Mar 2010
Add date to menu bar

I just discoverd Atahualpa today and am very impressed with it.

Is it possible to add the current date to the right side of the menu bar? I've already tried a few things that didn't work for me.
Old Mar 7, 2010, 04:38 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
sure, you will have to make some code changes. Take a look thru the forums for the posts where people want to add other links to the menubar. You can use that idea to add the php function for date into the margin. You will probably need to add a class so you can use CSS to push it to the right, but yes, it should be doable