Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Every text in my website becomes underlined when mouse goes over it

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 14, 2012, 03:13 PM
probiner

7 posts · Mar 2012
Red face [SOLVED] Every text in my website becomes underlined when mouse goes over it

Hello
First of all thank you for this theme. I'm a newbie and it seemed to be one with a lot of costumization and supports. These foruns are a perl.

Having an issue that didn't had before, don't know what did I clicked that made this go wrong:

Go to my Blog Page: http://oneupontherock.webege.com/?page_id=7 and notice how when the mouse enters the body area( I think ), all the text becomes underlined, like if it was a giant URL being hovered. I don't want this and would like to see it fixed.
It doesn't happen with Google Chrome. Use Opera or Firefox.

Details:
WordPress 3.0.4.
Atahualpa 3.6.1
Opera: 11.6.1: underlined
Firefox 10.0.2: underlined
Internet Explorer 8.0.7: underlined
Chrome 17:0.9: Fine!

I appreciate any help. Thanks