Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Snap Images to right side in the body of a page

Old Jan 30, 2010, 12:27 PM
GadgetJoe

9 posts · Nov 2009
I am trying to figure out how to Snap my pictures to the right side of the body of a page so that no matter how wide you make your browser the images will stay on the right and aligned with one another. Is this possbile?
Old Jan 30, 2010, 12:55 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you talking about images in a post?
Old Jan 30, 2010, 02:40 PM
GadgetJoe

9 posts · Nov 2009
No - these are imagaes on a page.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 02:50 PM
GadgetJoe

9 posts · Nov 2009
This is how it looks in Drupal: http://portfolio.esnct.com/~humcorg/page/about-us

This is how it looks in WP: http://harrisonchurch.org/about-us

It seems to be automatic in Drupal and very trial in error in WP
Old Jan 30, 2010, 03:32 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
if you put this
HTML Code:
background: url("http://yourdomain.com/wp-content/uploads/yourimage.jpg") no-repeat right;
in ATO->Body, Text & Links->Body Style the image will be on the right side of the window
Old Jan 30, 2010, 04:56 PM
GadgetJoe

9 posts · Nov 2009
Thank you for your reply- unfortunately, that won't work for me.

There are an number of pages that require pictures aligning to the right and these pictures are different for each page.

Our Church's website was started in Drupal and then the person leading that left and didn't finish the job. I am using ATO to launch the site in WP and there are some nuances I am struggling with.

i.e. the pictures.

How to get the Phone number above the Search header and how to get the blog tagline to rest just above the header pictures.

I am relatively new to WP so any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 05:50 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
you can specify a different background image per page using CSS. Do a forum search and you find directions.