Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] using a 3rd party image gallery on a WordPress page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 10, 2013, 06:39 AM
emerge3d

12 posts · Jan 2013
Honiara, Solomon Islands
[SOLVED] using a 3rd party image gallery on a WordPress page

Hi there

I am developing a site for an NGO and wish to incorporate a picture gallery. I am not really satisfied with any of the free WP plug-ins for this function but I have used Showcase which is bundled with Freeway Pro in the past: http://www.softpress.com/showcase/

The mockup of the picture gallery I want to add is here:
http://emerge3d.com/gallery/

Is it possible to insert the HTML & content generated by Showcase in the WordPress page using the Atahualpa theme? I have figured the ccs is added to Add HTML/CCS Inserts but really don't know how much of the HTML should go in the page or even if it is possible. Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Paul