Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

No Images Showing In Google Reader

Old Feb 26, 2011, 02:14 PM
lissarachelle

3 posts · Feb 2011
Hello. I love and use this theme for my blog.

I have subscribed to my own blog in Google Reader to see how it looks, and for some reason my posts are showing up severely truncated and without images showing up in the Reader.

I have triple checked, and under my Reading Settings I have full text selected for each article in a feed. Strangely, I am not even getting a full excerpt with a link to read more and some of the words are chopped off mid-word. Nor am I seeing images. Since it's an art blog, images are kind of important hehe I subscribe to many other blogs and mine is the only one I have this problem with, so I don't think it's because of how I have the reader set up.

This is exactly what I see in my reader:

Here is the link to my blog:

http://lissarachelle.com/blog/

I'd be very grateful for any help. Thank you.

Lissa