Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Simple Sidebar Plugin - Changing background hover color

Old Feb 12, 2010, 01:49 PM
krystyna

121 posts · Apr 2009
On another thread Juggledad helped someone change the background color of the page name in the page menu bar, but what I need to do is change that only in my sidebar navigation - not the page menu (main / horizontal) navigation.

Currently I'm using the Simple Sidebar plugin and some of the navigation links are actually page anchors. I'm able to see the text change color when hovered, but I'd like the background of the menu item to change as well as the text color. If you need the URL please pm me.
Old Feb 12, 2010, 03:38 PM
krystyna

121 posts · Apr 2009
I figured it out ...

I added this to the CSS inserts:

.widget ul li a:hover {
color: #ffffff !important;
border-left: 0 !important;
padding-left: 2px !important;
padding-right: 2px;
background: #333333;
}

Padding, color, background can be changed to whatever you want according to your color scheme and layout.