Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to Hide Dynamic Widget Area for One Page?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 22, 2015, 01:03 PM
tamdoll

5 posts · Dec 2012
How to Hide Dynamic Widget Area for One Page?

Page I'm trying to isolate from the rest of my website: http://www.goffstownlibrary.com/wifi-access
(eventually there will be a button that users should click to agree/proceed to the rest of the site).

I've been able to remove the sidebars via ATO Style & Configure SIDEBARS.
I used CSS inserts to remove the header info for one particular web page as per http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=3123 & it worked great, thank you.

I am still trying to remove a few more pieces from this one particular web page -
The header image had been hyperlinked - how to remove that on this page only
& also , how to remove the DYNAMIC WIDGET AREAS?

In Configure Header Area I have:
%bar1 <?php bfa_widget_area('name=Top of Page Area Spaces &cells=3&before_widget=<div id="%1$s" class="header-widget %2$s">&after_widget=</div>'); ?> %bar2
%image %page-center %bar1

Thanks for your great forums, I always find the answers I need here.