Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to use different header image for blog section of site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 7, 2011, 11:52 AM
kitfreeman

57 posts · Jan 2011
How to use different header image for blog section of site

Hi

I use Atahualpa as the CMS for my personal website, which includes numerous static pages and a blog. I have a generic header for the static pages, but I'd like to use a different header for the blog (same size but with different text). Can anyone tell me how to this, please?

Thanks!
Kit