Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Contact Form 7 and content window size

Old Dec 3, 2010, 10:35 AM
btwimages

13 posts · Nov 2010
Contact Form 7 and content window size

As usual, and Internet Explorer problem. I'm using Contact form 7 (Site is aryanalaw.btwimages.com). The content frame resizes per the content correctly except in IE, which ends way before the content on the contact us page.

My guess is because IE reads the single line of inserted code [contact-form 1 "Contact form 1"] and draws the body background instead of the expanded HTML and then drawing.

Does anyone know a fix, or if there is a plugin that gives the entire HTML to put in the page, I have a feeling that will work also.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 01:23 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try it out by swapping to the twenty-ten theme to see if the problem still exists. if it does, it's a plugin issue and you should contact the developer
Old Dec 7, 2010, 08:17 AM
btwimages

13 posts · Nov 2010
OK, it doesn't seem to be what I thought. It is unrelated to the contact form. I took out the contact form and plugged in a long google map on the contact page and I still get the same result. Any thoughts?

aryanalaw.btwimages.com
Old Dec 7, 2010, 06:36 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
it looks like you have some plugin that is changing the content of the pages - is this correct?
disable the ajax-for-all plugin

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 7, 2010 at 06:40 PM.