Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

few questions

Old Oct 31, 2009, 05:43 PM

2 posts · Oct 2009
Hi everyone,
I'm new here and just last week I started using atahualpa theme,

Therefore, I'm interested if there is a way to modify the Home page (this is also the post page). I would like that the posts on page does not list one below the other, but if it is possible to have summaries of posts on the p listed as follows: 5 rows and 2 post per row and the last post potsed visible like now throughout the middle column. (such layout as for example, is used by various news portals and web portals, etc.)

second question is there a way to convert static page post page?

if topic and questions duplicates, please excuse i searched the forum but I diidnt managed to find the answers
visit me at www.cool-stuff.site88.net

thanks