Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

BFA Subscribe Widget - doesn't fit nicely

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 28, 2010, 06:14 PM
quentinjs

15 posts · Sep 2010
BFA Subscribe Widget - doesn't fit nicely

If you look at my page you will see that the Subscription window had almost no button for the box, no idea why its there and no hints or anything about the other icons. Also its a lot of wasted space if there is no text to show next to them. All 3 icons could be placed on a single row otherwise.

Is there any configurations for this as well to make this look better?

www.splatfx.com is the website.