Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Increase width of page titles in top header bar?

Old Oct 7, 2009, 12:34 PM
ctenos

23 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Increase width of page titles in top header bar?

I would like to put more space between page titles in the row atop the header.

Theme options help says that this is a table. I poked around header.php and a few other places, but couldn't find anything that looked like a table setup. Spaces added before or after page titles were just removed.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks-

Ctenos
Old Oct 7, 2009, 02:02 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Quote:
I would like to put more space between page titles in the row atop the header.
not sure I understand, do you mean more spacebetween one post and the next in the center column? (the page header is where the header image, logo, page menu bar, etc go)

If you are talking about the POST HEADER take a look at the ATO->Style POSTS & PAGES options
Old Oct 7, 2009, 04:51 PM
ctenos

23 posts · Jul 2009
Sorry; I don't know the precise terminology.

On the WordPress Atahualpa theme page, the top area in Theme Preview contains these links in a row:

HOME ABOUT PARENT PAGE

That's the line I would like to reformat on my blog, by increasing the horizontal space between page links. I will only have four or five pages, so there's plenty of room.

Thanks-

Ctenos
Old Oct 7, 2009, 05:57 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
that is the page menubar
see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...1187#post11187
Old Oct 7, 2009, 08:55 PM
ctenos

23 posts · Jul 2009
Yep - that worked - thanks!

A related question, which I should have included at first: where is the height setting for the menu bar? It seems to be about 50px, and I'd like to make it about 24px. Looked through lots of PHP and other files, but didn't find it.

Or, to save vertical window space, perhaps I could move the Pages menu to a sidebar?

Thanks again-

Ctenos

Last edited by ctenos; Oct 7, 2009 at 09:07 PM.