Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Broken images after cloning

Old Feb 8, 2010, 10:40 PM
daniel3ub

26 posts · Jul 2009
hi!

I am experiencing an weird issue.

I have my site running in my webhost. After making a clone of it to my notebook, the notebook's version is not showing the images related to Atahualpa (i.e. backgrounds).
It's expecting a full path to the images, while in my real site I use all relative paths (/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/).

The DB is a exact copy made via SQL export/import. The directory exists. The images are all there. If I change the theme's settings and include a full path, the image is shown.

My question: is there any place where one can set the "base url" for the Atahualpa CSS?

Thanks a lot!