Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Second time my Atahualpa site has gone offline

Old Mar 28, 2011, 09:07 AM
willwork

24 posts · May 2010
My server insists there's something wrong with my blog - for the 2nd time in 4 days, after having painstakingly rebuilt my atahualpa site, it just goes blank. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm using 3.6.4

http://bballbreakdown.com

I can't get into the admin panel, nothing...
Old Mar 28, 2011, 10:53 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) have you done a database backup for recovery.
2) you can also do an export of just the atahualpa settings by going to ato->export/import settings
3) who is the host
4) If can you can't get into the backend, go in via ftp and rename the atahualpa folder to atahualpaxx and then go into the folder and rename the index.php to inxedold.php
if you still can't get in to the frontend (it will default to twenty-ten) or the backend than something other than atahualpa is causing the issue