Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Theme update overwrites header subdirectory

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 17, 2011, 08:11 AM
teckerman

5 posts · Feb 2011
Denver, CO
Theme update overwrites header subdirectory

I just updated to the 3.6.7 and the update overwrote my custom header file with the standard ones. It sure would be nice for future updates not to change this. Thank you.