Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

How to add images at the lateral of the theme?

Old Jun 14, 2013, 04:45 AM
kuarter

1 posts · Jun 2013
How to add images at the lateral of the theme?

Hi, please excuse my poor english ( i´m spanish ) i want to put images at the lateral of the page, see the location at image.

Any idea please? thanks in advance
Old Jun 14, 2013, 06:12 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Probably add two extra sidebars. See the CSS settings section of the theme to see how to layout the grid then add the code for the sidebars.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 06:48 PM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
Hopefully you'll be able to understand the documentation in the CSS and Main Templates sections. Look at the code in index.php (under Main Templates), you will probably be able to figure it out how to change it. Make sure the Class IDs your columns add up to 12.