Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Removing border from my custom widget

Old Oct 28, 2010, 10:37 AM
tlck9

151 posts · Aug 2010
Removing border from my custom widget

Hi All,

I want to alter the way a particular widget in my header looks. I have created the new widget area called Mywidget_header by using the following in the configure header area

<?php bfa_widget_area('name=Mywidget_header'); ?>

I have on another website used the following code in the CSS area, however on this webpage I cant get it to work . The website is www.agresso.ibix5.co.uk

Basically, I have trying to achieve the following:

Links all right aligned
no border around widget area
and finally to move it alongside the site title and tagline

div#Mywidget_header {
position:absolute;
padding-left:650px;
top:20px;
z-index:40;
border: none;
}

Can anyone explain "blond-moment" terms what i'm doing wrong or what I need to do. Cheers
Old Oct 28, 2010, 02:41 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try using div#mywidget_header instead of div#Mywidget_header. The ID is created with lower case.