Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] categories showing in menu

Old Oct 17, 2014, 09:55 AM
tlck9

151 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] categories showing in menu

I thought this may help some people that upgrade to 3.7.18

Even with the fix from juggledad regarding the functions file, eg changes to line 925
if (is_single()) {

I still had the issue of categories showing on my menu 2. Having saved the various page settings, eg content, header and footer they were still showing.

However i noticed when I went into the Menu's option, under Theme locations, my 2nd menu was not ticked:
Theme location> Menu 2

ticking this, solved the issue and my menu returned to normal.

thought this would help people, who had tried the replacement function code and still had the issue.