Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Page menu bar drop down

Old Mar 26, 2013, 04:30 PM
1.21_Gigawatts

2 posts · Mar 2013
Page menu bar drop down

Hi,

I have been using Atahualpa for a year now and I am very happy with it! Thanks to all the programmers, you guys are the best!!

Now however I am planning on redesigning my website, as it is growing faster than I thought. It has been a really long time since I messed with the theme options, and now I can't seem to find a way to get rid of the "drop down" menues in the page menu bar. There is an option to use Java to animate the drop down menu, I set that to "no" and was hoping that would do the trick, but I was wrong.

Does anyone have an idea how I can turn that off?

www.kitchecker.de is the website, I'd appreciate it if someone could have a look and let me know.

Thanks in advance!
1.21 GW
Old Mar 26, 2013, 06:20 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The animate option makes the dropdown menus come in gracefully.
If you want to get rid of the dropdown menu's you need to get rid of the subpages. Think about it for a moment, how would you want it to look? do you want a menu bar where all the submenu items show all the time?

don't forget you can always build your own menu at dashboard->appearances->menu

Last edited by lmilesw; Mar 26, 2013 at 09:53 PM.