Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Combining Category & Pages menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 29, 2009, 09:21 PM
Masselyn

91 posts · Jan 2009
So. California
Combining Category & Pages menu

Hello :

First, I want to say this has got to be the best theme out there. Customization is a joy, not to mention often a breeze. I do have one question, and forgive me if this was posted elsewhere (I looked...but that doesn't mean I didn't miss it). Is there a way to combine the two menus into one? I would like to have a category choice on the menu, which drops down and shows the categories...and then continue to have my pages, home, and other links.

Just wondering....thanks.

Masselyn.