Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Side not displaying, Footer Question, and Traffic

Old May 28, 2009, 03:34 PM
TradersDegree

3 posts · May 2009
I actually have a few simple questions.

My right sidebar is not displaying on my site in IE. How can I solve this problem? I have removed the adsense and put a calender there but I still have issues

How can I change the footer text regarding Wordpress and the Atahualpa layout that I am using?

What is the best device to use for tracking traffic to my site? Is Googles Analytics the best? If so, how do I insert the code above the body?

Site: TradersDegree.com

The theme is awesome btw
Old May 28, 2009, 04:40 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
You are right, this is a wonderful theme!

I can't help you with the IE problem, but search this forum and you might find the answer.

I think Google Analytics is great. You pop the code for it into the HTML/CSS Inserts section of the theme options, in the HTML Inserts: Body Bottom area.

You can PM Flynn about removing the footer credits; it involves donation level, but I'm not sure of the details.
Old May 28, 2009, 05:00 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the problem has to do with the script in the text widget. To see this, take out the script and just put in 'Hwllo, World" and you will see the sidebar
Old May 28, 2009, 06:57 PM
TradersDegree

3 posts · May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulae
You are right, this is a wonderful theme!

I can't help you with the IE problem, but search this forum and you might find the answer.

I think Google Analytics is great. You pop the code for it into the HTML/CSS Inserts section of the theme options, in the HTML Inserts: Body Bottom area.

You can PM Flynn about removing the footer credits; it involves donation level, but I'm not sure of the details.
Thanks Paulae! I installed Analytics by using a plugin. Hope fully it will work
Old May 28, 2009, 07:04 PM
TradersDegree

3 posts · May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
the problem has to do with the script in the text widget. To see this, take out the script and just put in 'Hwllo, World" and you will see the sidebar
Thanks for the advice Juggledad! I currently have adsense in the text widget. Would you know what I have to do in order for me to keep my adsense?