Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Importing settings to ATA 3.6.7 : must hit save! (Import is not successful)

Old Sep 19, 2011, 11:46 AM
derekwbeck

151 posts · Nov 2010
[SOLVED] Importing settings to ATA 3.6.7 : must hit save! (Import is not successful)

If you paste your backed up settings into ATA 3.6.7 and click "Import Settings" you get the message "Import Successful". But no, it is not! You still have to hit the big green "Save Changes" button at the bottom.

I propose this as a sticky for newbies.

I also propose this as a change for the next update: either 1) make the "Import Settings" button also do a "Save Changes" simultaneously or 2) make the message read "Import Pending: Click Save Changes Below to Finalize".

Derek
Old Jan 29, 2012, 06:13 PM
derekwbeck

151 posts · Nov 2010
Not applicable it seems in the latest versions of the theme.