Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] After upgrade, header and menu missing on only some pages, only on Firefox

Old Dec 28, 2013, 12:37 PM
LilyBurbank

8 posts · Aug 2010
I just upgraded a client's site to Atahualpa 3.7.13 and have a peculiar problem that seems to happen only with Firefox. The problem: the header and menu show everywhere EXCEPT on 3 pages: Home, Policies & Fees, Awards & Achievements (sidebar button). This doesn't happen on Chrome, Opera, IE, or Safari; only Firefox.

I know all about the header image issues and created a static folder for it (all with proper permissions); have had no problems with upgrades til today. I looked throughout the forum and have clicked "Save" on the recommended screens. Here's the site: http://www.SoCalPianoAcademy.com. Since you can't see the menu on that Home page, you can begin clicking around by hitting the sidebar "Sign Up for Our Newsletter" button; you'll see the header and menu on that page.

Any ideas??
Old Dec 28, 2013, 01:05 PM
LilyBurbank

8 posts · Aug 2010
Disregard - Re: Today's Firefox problem

Although I had worked on the problem for an hour or so, suddenly the header & menu have appeared on the 3 pages from which they were missing. I always clear the cache when making changes, so I don't think that was it. Mysterious. As in all web things, I am learning to wait a bit before panic sets in. (!)
Old Dec 28, 2013, 01:08 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You have a caching plugin so you see the cached page till it changes or the cache timer pops.