Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Menu Bar Area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 29, 2012, 08:22 PM
Kenshin0120

2 posts · Nov 2012
Menu Bar Area

Hi,

Currently I am having trouble changing the background color of my top horizontal links bar...
My site is here.

I want to have the white area outlined by the gray line to be the same color as the grey bar, and I've tried getting this right for over an hour...

Also when I go to my Atahualpa theme options page, it's one continuous page of text, and is missing many of the animations that I had before I updated (I recently updated from 3.7.6 to 3.7.9) and I was hoping someone might know why this happened to me.