Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Changing default space between paragraphs

Old Jan 19, 2012, 04:10 PM
mkellam

60 posts · Jan 2011
Changing default space between paragraphs

I'm trying to change the default amount of space between paragraphs. I made the default font larger in ATO>Body Style but now the paragraphs look cramped together.

What would be the best way to do this?

Thanks!

Michael
Old Jan 19, 2012, 05:26 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Perhaps use line-height. If you aren't sure what that is do a search at w3schools.com
Old Jan 19, 2012, 09:57 PM
mkellam

60 posts · Jan 2011
I was looking for something that will only add space between paragraphs, but not between every line in each paragraph. I wondered if I used a margin-bottom where I defined the paragraph style if that would work... That's what I was able to use when defining my list style to add space between list items.

I'll try it and see what happens...

Michael
Old Jan 19, 2012, 09:59 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
margins on the paragraphs should certainly work.