Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Commentbox textarea resize destroys layout

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 27, 2012, 08:42 AM
--yeah--wow

Commentbox textarea resize destroys layout

See: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/t...estroys-layout

I feel that this is a good idea for Atahualpa as well.

Right now I am adding:

textarea { resize: vertical; }

to all my sites., but I think (for the same reasons as in the article above) that it should be done by Atahualpa...