Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

page/category bar help

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 4, 2009, 01:36 PM
proresumebuilder

1 posts · Sep 2009
page/category bar help

I am using Atahualpa and it's a GREAT theme, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to eliminate the dotted line which outlines the Page Menu Bar and the Category Menu Bar in the Header. Within the theme, it suggests that you just blend the color value with that of the background, but I can't figure out how to do that.

It says: "Every item of the menu bar, plus the menu bar itself, will be wrapped into this border. To have no borders in the first level, give it the same color as the background color for first level items. Don't use semicolons here."

Here's is what is currently in there: "solid 4px #000000"

However, this only affects the actual pages WITHIN the page menu, not the border of the menu itself (which shows up as the aforementioned dotted line). Does anyone know how to make this change or how to manipulate the "first level" mentioned above? Is this something I can do in the CSS editor?

For reference, the site is budgetresumebuilder.com. You'll see what I'm talking about when you visit the site.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

JRH