Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header image displays on all pages BUT the HOME page

Old Apr 10, 2009, 07:02 PM
imabeliever

6 posts · Apr 2009
After much tribulation most of the day, I FINALLY got a new image to display in the header. BUT it is displaying on all category pages except the "home" page!!
Old Apr 11, 2009, 05:42 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
There seems to be another problem on your site, first it displayed, including an header image, but on reload a whole bunch of shredded code came instead of anything remotely related to HTML.

Did you have this Wordpress installation longer? Did you use another theme before? Have you used Wordpress in the past, on this hosting account?

I suggest that you start all over with a fresh Wordpress installation and theme
Old Apr 13, 2009, 03:53 PM
imabeliever

6 posts · Apr 2009
This problem is persisting, but only intermittently. Is there any way to check the code (CSS) and see if something from loading the header image is causing it?

This started right after I loaded the current header image. I was not able to load the header images I had saved, and took this image from another theme (water). Would that have anything to do with this problem?

I am not crazy about having to start all over with 118 articles, and numerous widgets & plugins.

Advice?

Thanks
Laura
Old Apr 14, 2009, 06:05 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Everything's working now for me