Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Issue installing atahualpa from WP repository

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 6, 2010, 06:16 AM
Tim F

66 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Issue installing atahualpa from WP repository

Hey all, just wanted to let you know in case there is an issue somewhere that isn't just me. Twice recently I have installed atahualpa, once as an upgrade from the repository, once on a clean install of wordpress with the default theme. I get a screen full of the following when I activate the theme:

Warning: include_once(/home/barbie/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_theme_options.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/barbie/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 65

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/barbie/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_theme_options.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/barbie/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 65

Warning: include_once(/home/barbie/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_get_options.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/barbie/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 67

And it goes on for lots of lines. Strangely, I can see the dashboard screen under all of the lines of code. I can resolve the problem by installing from an uploaded version.