Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

different menu on different pages

Old Mar 25, 2014, 08:13 PM
starloft

3 posts · Jul 2009
Canton, MI
different menu on different pages

Right now I am using %page-right to display my custom menu on the top of my website. http://www.starloftphotography.com I love the way it looks.

Here's what I would like to do...
On the home page it would be a landing page where the visitor chooses either commercial photography or family/children's portraits and there would be no menu at the top of the page. Then if they choose to visit the family/children's portraits part of my site they would get one menu at the top for all the pages in that section. If they choose the commercial part of the site they would get a different menu. Does this make sense? So, two different menus in the same spot depending on what page they are on and no menu on the home page. How can I accomplish this and keep the look the same as it is now? Thank you!
Old Mar 26, 2014, 06:39 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could build another menu and use %cat-right (category menu) for it and then use CSS to hide the unwanted menu on certain pages.