Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Posts and categories for different pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 21, 2010, 09:39 PM
kyzer89

1 posts · Jun 2010
Posts and categories for different pages

Is it possible to display certain posts and categories on different pages?