Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Can I move the Page Menu *under* Header?

Old Apr 30, 2009, 09:33 AM
krystyna

121 posts · Apr 2009
I have a site redesign at http://www.videojewels.com/wordpress/ and I would like to position the page menu bar *under* the header. How can I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 30, 2009, 11:25 AM
curious

21 posts · Apr 2009
Yes, you have to change the order in the atahulapa theme options/header/Configure Header Area

from (example) :

%pages %bar1 %logo %image %bar2

to

%logo %bar1 %image %bar2 %pages

greetings,

curious

Last edited by curious; Apr 30, 2009 at 12:18 PM.